Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Aleksa

Sorry- I know that it has been a long time since you have had an Aleksa fix. Well this should take care of that! Here are some pictures of what our little darling has been doing since I last posted. By the way-- Aleksa took TWO steps today. I was walking with her around the house tonight and she let go and took two steps- not that she will be walking anytime soon- but it was amazing!!!Here is Aleksa at her second Razorback baseball game- we sat in the outfield to watch the game- it was really fun.
The next night we went to go see Cam's friend Clayton pitch against the Arkansas Naturals- Clayton did great and we had a great time!!!
There's Clayton on the mound.
Here's Aleksa- she did so great but she couldn't make it the whole game- we had to leave in the 12th inning- go figure.
Aleksa has learned to feed herself- on this day she got a piece of cereal stuck under her nose which made us laugh.
Here are some photos of Aleksa standing. She is getting better but still can use some practice.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Adorable!! I can't believe she's standing on her own already! What a champ! Can't wait to see you in less than two weeks!!

Aly said...

Our kids LOVE that book! She is adorable.