This is how Cam usually looks these days. You'll notice the hallmark signs of law school- the computer permanently attached to him, the law school book arm rest and the cell phone occasionally on to find out the score to the Braves game he doesn't have time to watch.... All things aside you'll notice that he's still smiling. Cam has been so busy with Law School but he has stayed really upbeat and positive through the whole experience. I am so proud of him and how hard he is working.
2 comments:
Hey! You look so cute heather! Good luck with not going all the way. Cam, I like all of your accessories. Definitely a multi-tasker. I have a hard time with just one of those! Hope you guys are doing well.
Heather walker! ah ha! I have been trying to get a hold of you! Do you still check your SVU email address? We wanted to wish you guys good luck with the baby! Well good luck! Write us soon!
-The Smiths
Post a Comment