Well, she's finally figured it out. I put Aleksa in her walker today and pulled her into the kitchen so she could hang out with me while I fixed lunch. We've never put her walker on the kitchen floor before and next thing I knew she was rocking her walker back and forth. I ran and grabbed her shoes so she would have traction and once those shoes were on she was gone. Can you tell Aleksa is our first- the littlest things make us so excited!
3 comments:
heather she looks adorable! i cant wait to see her again! cute movie!
cam heather
and
aleksandra
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
i love you guys!
cant wait to offically be family. hahaha. have a wonderful day!
ps
cam your birthday present is on its way
along with a little valentines gift
xoxoxo
That is so cute! Every first is so much fun! I love being a mom!
Post a Comment