




What is his name? Cameron Trent Walker
How long have you been married? 3 Years and 6 months
How long did you date? three months before he went to Virginia- then four tumoltulous months long-distance (boy am I glad thats over) and then three months before we got engaged- we were engaged one month- hey when you know- you know.
How old is he? 26
How old are you? 23
Who eats more sweets? Me, hands down.
Who said "I love you first"? He called me and sang "I just called to say I love you" but when I just laughed he waited awhile longer before he tried again and awhile later I said it back.
Who is taller? Him -except when we were dating I thought I was a lot closer in height to him than I actually am.
Who can sing better? He would say I do and I would say that he does. All I can say is we can sing a pretty mean "Total Eclipse of the Heart" Bonnie Tyler has nothing on the Walkers!
Who is smarter? Let's put it this way- Cam is going to law school and I stay home and talk baby talk all day. But seriously- Cam is really smart- esp. if it concerns business, math or common sense.
Who does the laundry? I do- he is very willing but I don't like to refold the laundry.
Who does the dishes? I hate hate hate loath doing the dishes,but hate when they aren't done. Problem- Cam hates them too so they are done last.
Who pays the bills? Me.
His guilty pleasures? Sonic Route44 Cranberry Limeades, ginger-ale, "Cam's Popcorn", buffalo wings, Comedians, conference talks,ESPN and the Braves.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does- always has. Even on vacation.
Who mows the lawn? The maintenance staff and they do a lovely job!
Besides you, who is his best friend? Aleksa- they are best buddies!
Who cooks dinner? We both do- Cam is a great cook and I am steadily improving :)
Who drives? He does- says I make him nervous- I am not that bad...
Who is more stubborn? Jury's still out....
Who kissed who first? It was pretty mutual!
Who asked who out first? Cam asked me out but he would say I hit on him first. I just wanted to give him a chance to ask me out- I could tell he was dying too..... ;)
What was your first date? He took me to dinner then we went bowling- which I am awful at- then we went and played games at his friend's house.
Who proposed? He did.
Who has more siblings? He has 3- I have 2.
Who wears the pants? Cam likes to say that I wear capris- he's the only one that wears pants-
How long have you been married? 3 Years and 6 months
How long did you date? three months before he went to Virginia- then four tumoltulous months long-distance (boy am I glad thats over) and then three months before we got engaged- we were engaged one month- hey when you know- you know.
How old is he? 26
How old are you? 23
Who eats more sweets? Me, hands down.
Who said "I love you first"? He called me and sang "I just called to say I love you" but when I just laughed he waited awhile longer before he tried again and awhile later I said it back.
Who is taller? Him -except when we were dating I thought I was a lot closer in height to him than I actually am.
Who can sing better? He would say I do and I would say that he does. All I can say is we can sing a pretty mean "Total Eclipse of the Heart" Bonnie Tyler has nothing on the Walkers!
Who is smarter? Let's put it this way- Cam is going to law school and I stay home and talk baby talk all day. But seriously- Cam is really smart- esp. if it concerns business, math or common sense.
Who does the laundry? I do- he is very willing but I don't like to refold the laundry.
Who does the dishes? I hate hate hate loath doing the dishes,but hate when they aren't done. Problem- Cam hates them too so they are done last.
Who pays the bills? Me.
His guilty pleasures? Sonic Route44 Cranberry Limeades, ginger-ale, "Cam's Popcorn", buffalo wings, Comedians, conference talks,ESPN and the Braves.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does- always has. Even on vacation.
Who mows the lawn? The maintenance staff and they do a lovely job!
Besides you, who is his best friend? Aleksa- they are best buddies!
Who cooks dinner? We both do- Cam is a great cook and I am steadily improving :)
Who drives? He does- says I make him nervous- I am not that bad...
Who is more stubborn? Jury's still out....
Who kissed who first? It was pretty mutual!
Who asked who out first? Cam asked me out but he would say I hit on him first. I just wanted to give him a chance to ask me out- I could tell he was dying too..... ;)
What was your first date? He took me to dinner then we went bowling- which I am awful at- then we went and played games at his friend's house.
Who proposed? He did.
Who has more siblings? He has 3- I have 2.
Who wears the pants? Cam likes to say that I wear capris- he's the only one that wears pants-
What is your favorite thing about him? I love that Cam works so hard for our family. I also adore how he treats Aleksa- he is a great daddy. He always has treated me like a princess and likes to spoil me and Aleksa rotten. He loves the gospel and teaches me so much by example.
Tag: Any doting wife who hasn't yet done this!
Tag: Any doting wife who hasn't yet done this!
4 comments:
Cute post! I totally need to get mine done about Roger!! Where do you find the cute templates for your blog? Help a sister out!! We want to go to Cache's WEDDING!!
Okay, so we were wondering- what is "Cam's popcorn"? Please do share...
You guys make such a perfect match!
oh its so fun to see these pictures! so cute!
This is a great post!
I love your pictures! :)
Post a Comment