Aleksa has been trying to stand the last couple of days. She only stands for a few seconds but it's enough to have all three of us laughing and smiling. Here is a video- sorry its sideways- but you can see her in some of her attempts. The video is pretty long- she stands the longest at the very beginning so you don't have to watch all of it. Also, please ignore me- I was very excited that she was standing so well! The video is also kind of dark sorry.
6 comments:
That video put me to tears!! I remember how you got to be there when Ethan was making all of these milestones and we don't get to see Aleksa do the same things so I am happy we atleast get to see a video of it! I loved how excited you got because that's how we all felt when Ethan did little things like that!! We hung out with some friends this weekend and it definitely wasn't the same as it always was with you guys!!
Awww--yay for Aleksa! That is so exciting! She is such a cutie. I can't believe how fast they grow!
Lance Wickham's father passed away last week. I'll be sending a card from the MHS Class of 2000.
If you'd like to include a message, please email me.
Thanks. :)
i LOVE this! i love how you all freak out!! SO cute!! miss you guys!
how are you guys doin??? have you gotten the invitation yet?
She really is totally advanced--I am impressed! What a cutie, Heather--it's so much fun having a girl!
Post a Comment