Cam- here are our 4th of July pictures from your mom's camera- thought you might like them!


Here is our 4th of July update Daddy. There aren't very many pictures because Aleksa was sick most of the day. She spent most of the morning and afternoon being very sick. We did stop by my grandma and grandpa Daun's house for a couple of hours and she was pretty happy most of the time we were there. That afternoon while Aleksa slept the girls made cards in Lori's room- we made some pretty cute cards. That night we were able to watch the fireworks from the grass behind the Shiloh Inn where they set the Melaluca fireworks off- thanks to Grandpa Trent. Aleksa loved the the fireworks as you will see in the video.



5 comments:
Ooh, that 4th of July dress is adorable!
Aleksa is so dang cute! I love her dancing! Reminds me of Ethan...hook um up!! Anyways...tell Lori she looks stunning in the video too!! :) Miss you! (WRITE ME AN E-MAIL)
Hey I can't believe how much she looks like Cam. Their smiles are identical!!!! She is so cute. Sorry I missed you guys this trip. Hopefully next time you come we can get together, I miss you and your fam.
That video is so cute of her loving the fireworks:] Caden loves them too! Hope all is well and that your hubby comes home soon!
Hey guys good to see your growning peach and getting so big. Heather I miss you SOOOOOOOOo Much. All is well here. Take Care
Cam
Post a Comment