Hi Daddy! I have been very busy since you left. I am walking very well now. I can stand up all by myself when I fall down and walk every chance I get- no more crawling for me. Grandma took me shopping yesterday, I got a toy, a book, a hair bow and a new bib. I went to play with Uncle Cache and Aunt Lindsey- but I got so sleepy I fell asleep with Uncle Cache. I have also been watching the doggies through the back windows. I have been teething a lot and have been a little sad but I am okay. I watched your video last night with Mommy- I was so excited and yelled and yelled. I miss you. I love you too!
3 comments:
Peach I miss you lots too. I am glad you are having fun though. Take care and be safe. I am so proud of you. Everytime I see a little boy or girl here I think of you. There is an Aleksandra here to in the program she is from Clevland she says hi and so does Annya. love you Dad
Peach I miss you lots too. I am glad you are having fun though. Take care and be safe. I am so proud of you. Everytime I see a little boy or girl here I think of you. There is an Aleksandra here to in the program she is from Clevland she says hi and so does Annya. love you Dad
Still nothing NEW come on mommy! I hope to see something soon.
Post a Comment