I keep telling Cam that it's "homemade Christmas" this year. Here are two advent calendars that I made for two of the special names on our list. (Don't worry the advent calendars are already openned and hopefully being put to good use.) Ironically, I haven't finished our family's yet- maybe tomorrow.... I'm not saying that every present will be homemade this year- because although they are very cute I'm not sure it actually saves us that much :). There are other little homemade treats up my sleeve though- stay tuned.
I alternated scriptures and activities for each day leading up to Christmas.
3 comments:
I LOVE the calendars! You are SO talented woman!!
Heather! I love these! I am so glad you posted pictures! Then I can dream of having one someday-or at least have fun looking at the pictures of the ones you made! :)
Wow! Heather, these are so cute and creative--what a special gift to give someone!
Post a Comment