Aleksa loves to stick golf balls in her mouth- she has for quite awhile- what can I say? Hole in one?
Here is Aleksa in the pillowcase dress I made for her. It was supposed to be a Christmas present but a friend of Cameron's invited us to the Razorback basketball game and I had to let her wear it. Because she is still pretty little I was able to stretch the fabric that was supossed to make two dresses into four. So she will still get one for Christmas- just not this one. I made her dress shorter so she could wer it over jeans since it is so cold lately. I was suprised how easy and addictive these dresses turned out to be. I used every scrap!
She has enough hair for a ponytail!!! I had to do three little ponys to make it happen but we got it! She is getting so BIG!
Yeah, it looks a little goofy but hey she's still so stinkin cute!
Aleksa LOVES shoes- mine or Cam's it doesn't matter, she loves to wear them around the house.
Aleksa is working on eating with a fork and spoon, here is one of her most recent attempts.
VIDEO COMING SOON...
Aleksa LOVES when I do the dishes- (at least someone does) well I finally put her to work the other night and she was a great helper. It takes a little longer but we will get faster. RIght now she helps load and unload the silverware- minus the knives.
5 comments:
Heather, she is adorable. I am impressed that she can fit a golf ball in her mouth. I alsl remember the first days when Beau started to try and eat with utensils lets say he is almost two and still trying to perfect this. (Sometimes those hands seem to work better.) What kind of tiles do you make?
heather she is huge!!!! WOW! i just love her dress! hey your family pics on the right they are beautiful! did you ever post them? and tell me about this tile job of yours...i'm curious!
Ooh, I am jealous of the long hair! She looks cuter than ever, Heather--and it definitely sounds like you guys are staying busy. Keep up the good work at law School, Cam!
YAYAYA! LOVE THE POST! ALEKSA IS GETTING SO BIG! WE HAVE THE CUTEST NIECE IN THE WORLD! HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING FUN IN TEXAS AND WE WILL SEE YOU JANUARY 5TH! WOOT!
also i will most likely only be able to ship only part of your present :] :] so you will have to wait till the 5th to get your second one! I CANT WAIT!
I love the fact you can hear Aladdin playing in the background haha and this isn't Lindsey, I Cache know my Disney Movies!
Post a Comment