Happy New Year everyone! We have had a great year this year! Cameron spent the summer in Russia, while Aleksandra and I spent time with family in Utah. Aleksandra learned to sit, crawl, walk, run, talk, yell, kiss, hug, eat by herself, read books, sing and many other things. I started my tile business and have been busy working part time as well. How do you sum up a year in a paragraph? Here are some things we have done since Christmas.
Aleksa spending a few last minutes with grandpa and grandma.
I love that they have matching expressions! How does that happen?!
Yes, we finally have hair long enough for pigtails, now if we could just get her to leave her hair in any kind of ponytail. Until we get her to leave her ponytails in she'll look a little rag tag.
Happy New Year! Here we are in our party hats ready to party. And pary we did until about 8:30 pm when Aleksa and I crashed, Cam hung out by himself. Cam woke me up at midnight after many protests and I stayed awake long enough for a kiss and some sparkling cider and then back to sleep.... poor Cam...
What a little crazy... see cute hair gone... but she is still a cutie.
Not one of our better family pictures but I made a resolution to take family pictures regardless of whether we all look great or not.
We had a tim's pizza and root beer to celebrate- just looking at our picture makes me hungry- Cam says that tim's is almost as good as Heise pizza for those of you who have had Heise pizza. I just think it is fabulous!

We still have our tree up and this is the reason that we can't take it down, Aleksandra loves the lights so much!
5 comments:
Happy New Year! : )
Happy New Year, you guys look great, we have a blog but it is private- send me your email so I can add you to the readers, if you want- zoey213@yahoo.com
Happy New Year! Aleksa looks so much like you when you were little Heather! So cute!
Suzy
I totally do coach with Raquel. She is one of my good friends out here in good ol Spanish Fork. She has mentioned she knew you before and I completely forgot about it!! I will tell her hello for sure! Are you guys coming out this way anytime soon? Your little girl is getting so big, and she is SO cute...even if she is a red sox fan hahaha.
You guys are so adorable!! We wish we could've spent new years with you guys!! Seriously our night was pretty lame...
Post a Comment