Well we are back from sunny Florida. We had such a wonderful time in Florida! The weather was great and the company was even better! Thanks Trent and Lori for such a great family trip. We went to the beach, sea world and
Disney world. Cam and I even got a trip into the Orlando Temple, it was so beautiful. I can't even begin to write about all the fun things we did.
Poor Aleksandra, she didn't have any naps in a crib on vacation- we were playing too hard. But she slept like a doll in her stroller.
Family photo at sea world, actually turned out super cute.
Not a fan of Shamu- but at least we knew not to stand in any lines a Disney world to see any characters...

A picture is worth a 1,000 words. First time I ever touched a dolphin, check an item off my life to do list. And I got to feed some dolphins too. Now I just need to save my money so I can swim with dolphins someday.

Cam and
Aleksandra at the dolphin pool.

These were the best mouse ears Brook and I found.
Aleksandra LOVED the ocean. It was all we could to do keep her from diving in by herself! It was pretty cool that day but she didn't care she just wanted to swim.

She kept diving down and trying to go out deeper in the water!

At the end of our day at Disney.

Like father like daughter, Cam and
Aleksandra LOVE to eat popcorn. Here they are waiting for the light parade to start.

Cam and Brook after their ride on the tea cups. It was a little more than Cam
bargained for.

Not sure what to say, I just love this picture.

Poor
peachie- she was so tired!
7 comments:
Heaher I love the pictures!!! My favorite is the one where you are touching the dolphin because your face is a classic Heather face!! Man I miss you!! It looks like you guys had tons of fun in Florida!! Jealous!! You guys got tons of cute family shots too!!! Miss you guys!! Hope I get an e-mail back from you soon!!
LOVE it! that was such a great trip! your pictures are adorable! love you!
I just love the picture of the three of you on the hammock! What a gorgeous family. I can't believe how big Aleksandra is now, but what a cutie! Hope all is well in the great state of AR...give a call to the pigs for us!
Heather,
What a cute family. We wish we could see you more often and let our little girls play. Hopefully some day in the near future we will see you guys. Love's to your family,
Allie
new post! new post! love ya...MEAN IT!
your trip looked like a lot of fun! I am asking for a sewing machine for my birthday, i love her dress:] Fun projects here i come!
That's awesome. Great Pictures.It looks like you guys had a blast. Cam, I haven't seen your family in years; Trent's looking a little grayer than I remember. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment