Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!










This week's Mormon Message was devoted to mothers, enjoy!

















Elder Ballard, of the Twelve Apostles for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, had this to say about Mothers....

After observing and empathizing with three generations of mothers and thinking of my own dear mother, I surely know that there is no role in life more essential and more eternal than that of motherhood.
What matters is that a mother loves her children deeply and, in keeping with the devotion she has for God and her husband, prioritizes them above all else.




Salary.com has figured out what the salary equivalent would be for a stay-at-home Mom this past year.... it is $122,732. I personally think that moms are under paid according to these figures. I know that my mom is worth way more than that. I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of the Mother's in our lives for the wonderful examples they are to our family- thank you so much! We love you!

And thank you to Cameron and Aleksandra for the beautiful gifts and card. I love you!



1 comment:

Becca said...

Awww . . . thanks for posting all your sentiments about mothers. I love it that we have at least one day of the year when the whole world recognizes how much mothers mean.