Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I love this girl!

Aleksandra has entered that fun stage. I mean she was fun before- don't get me wrong- but she is a BLAST lately. (She also gets in trouble a lot more often and makes me want to scream more often, but that's a whole other post.) She plays with us, wants to makes us laugh, wants us to make her laugh, and really tries to help out around the house.... and she will finally let me put bows in her hair, in fact she usually requests them. And finally she is talking so much more which is usually a plus- don't worry Utah family members we practice your names everyday- she's got them all down except Tori and Liny- Tori you are now "T" and Liny what do you think about "ee-ee" ? I went in her room during naptime for craft supplies and I found this- I couldn't figure out where she went...
She was just hiding... with her football...







1 comment:

cache and lindsey said...

she said my name once and i can live with that! lol come on peachie come on! say it say it! haha these pictures are ADORABLE and we can not wait to see you guys!