Okay, because I have so much time to waste floating around looking at crafts on the Internet... I found these bean bags tonight that I HAVE to make how cute are they?! There is a great tutorial here: http://lilblueboo.blogspot.com/2009/07/beanbag-tutorial-learning-to-spell.html.

Okay, because I have even more time- I made these today- I did at least clean my house and take Aleksa to the park before I made them... I made a few changes to her tutorial- I cut fabric letters out and fused them and then stitched them to the beanbags- I think it gives it a nice look. Aleksandra has a really long name- it took a while. I want to do the whole alphabet now but can't decide whether to add more colors in or finish the alphabet in pink and brown- thoughts?
3 comments:
Uh...yeah! I love them. I, too, "waste" a lot of time looking at crafts. I already made a project this morning and it is only 8! Thanks for the tutorial.
These are ADORABLE! I wish I could sew!
So, I have already made these today! Treyton was SO excited. He loves them! Didn't turn out quite as perfect with the lettering because I didn't have freezer paper, so I used cardstock. Oh well. Still love them.
Post a Comment