I know I know... its been a really long time since I have posted anything. Over a month I think. Well things have been crazy but I finally have some pictures to sum up the last month.
We got a puppy who we may actually keep ( I have really bad allergies to her but I am trying a few things to see if they work). Her name is Lucy and Cameron and Aleksa are totally in love with her- I am in like with her. She is a miniature King Charles Cavalier Spaniel. And despite making me feel like my head will explode is probably the best behaved puppy that you could ask for especially since Cam is potty training her and taking all the night shifts- hey I took the night shifts with the baby and will potty train her so whats fair is fair- right?

1 comment:
CUTEST POST EVER!!! PEACH IS THE CUTEST IN THE DOG PICTURE, and FIRST AND LAST PICTURE!!! LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment