Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Priceless

This is Aleksa with her Great Grandma Walker, who came out to visit last week. This is the only picture I took of Aleksa and Grandma in the whole week she was here- how lame am I? But I think this one is a keeper. Aleksa LOVED having Grandma all to herself. They played puzzles, read books, collected treasures outside and just talked.
How did we repay Grandma for her priceless hours of entertaining Aleksa- we took her to Mama Dean's (where she paid thus negating the whole us repaying her idea...) for the best soul food you will ever eat- no joke. You want to enter a blissful grease induced coma afterwards but it hurts so good. Am I getting old though? - it gave me heartburn this time and I had to take some antacids but oh just thinking about it makes my stomach grumble.



Grandma and Liny with their "redtops" fresh squeezed lemonade topped with fruit punch- it the sugar equivalent of an entire bag of Halloween candy in one jar.

No comments: