Sunday, October 4, 2009

Where's my sticker?


This past week we took Aleksandra in for her 2 yr old check up. Everything looks great, she is right about the 25th for height and weight. She had to finish up 2 shots which we were dreading but she got the shots and the nurse put a little sparkly band aid on her leg. I told her that she did such a great job that she could have a sticker when we checked out. We went to the desk and Aleksa looks at the lady and says- "where my sticker?" the lady explains to Aleksa that they only have rings and other little trinkets now, so we pick one out and Aleksa looks at the lady again and says "where my sticker?". I told Aleksa that we would get her one at home, we walk outside and Aleksa notices the band aid for the first time and leans down, rips it off and sticks it on her shirt and says "sticker". Great a bloody band aid on her shirt- oh well whatever makes her happy, but wait it gets better halfway home Aleksa decides to share her band aid... with me- yum. So like any mom I let her put her band aid/sticker on my shirt and wear it proudly until she gets distracted and I throw it away. Well no one can say Aleksa is boring right?

No comments: