Wednesday, December 23, 2009


Today I took Aleksa to see The Princess and the Frog. I was really excited to take Aleksa to her first Disney Princess movie. Say what you will but I loved them as a girl and it was really fun to be able to take my own little girl to one. We were running late (literally- we ran to the ticket counter) and the nice lady at the theater let Aleksa in for free since she is two and then I bought her a little candy for the movie. Aleksa was holding our ticket stub tightly in her hand and said to me,
"Thanx Mom. I SO happy!"
As a side note, I thought the movie was great. I really liked it and I think Aleksa was a fan, even if she did cover my eyes for me when the shadow man was doing his evil deeds, I peeked she was covering hers too...

No comments: