Friday, December 11, 2009

Oh Wow

Of course baby had to make an appearance.

This is her version of a "cute smile."
Not there quite yet, note the crossed legs. hehe
Finally got a keeper.

Sorry for the lapse, between finals, open houses and just general craziness the blog took last priority. Tonight we went to our ward Christmas party it was great. Aleksa wore her new outfit that I made (out of this Alexander Henry fabric I just HAD to have. I had no idea what I was going to do with the fabric back in September all I knew is it was beautiful and I had to buy it. So this is what I did with the first cut and the second cut hopefully will be a Christmas apron.) Anyways- So earlier in the day Aleksa and I were driving home from Gymboree and errands, we stopped at Chic Fil A for a long overdue lunch. Here is the conversation that followed:
Aleksa: Need soup mom.
Me: I don't have any soup I got you nuggets.
Aleksa: Oh.
Me: Maybe we can have some soup for dinner tonight,
Aleksa: Yeah soup.
Me: (after I realize its the ward party) Actually do you know what we are going to do for dinner tonight?
Aleksa: (nothing)
Me: We're going to church for a party
Aleksa: Oh Wow. (her eyes were as big as saucers)
I think the ward party fulfilled her hopes and dreams- she spent most of the night dancing in her new skirt- funny no one else was dancing- I guess she danced to the music in her head.

No comments: