Well it's finally come, all that stands between Cam and a law degree is one test and one paper. I can't believe it's come so fast and so slow. When we moved to Arkansas I was still pregnant with Aleksandra and now she's a crazy 2.5 year old. So many changes have occurred that I feel like we are almost different people now than those two kids that arrived in Fayetteville.With graduation comes change, we are moving. As sad as we are to leave our home, we are so excited about what the future holds. Cam got a job in the UVU athletic department. After working at three law firms during law school we decided that the law firm thing wasn't for us-we want to have a life and enjoy that life. So after much prayer and thought and second thoughts Cam decided combing his loves athletics and law. Turns out athletic departments LOVE people with law degrees- so it works out perfect for us. Cam will be working under the Associate Athletic Director doing NCAA Compliance(the legal side of college athletics). He's so excited which makes me so excited!
So Utah.... ready or not 3 crazy Razorbacks are coming your way!
7 comments:
Congrats! We are excited for you to come back to Utah. How fortunate you are to get a job immediately.
My dear old college roomie...I can't believe I found you. This may sound wierd, but we drove past a dead skunk the other day and it reminded me of you (i know, strange). So then I got to wondering what you crazy kids were up to these days and TaDa.. I found you!
Aleksa is such a little cutie and of course you are still as crafty and cute as always. Tell Cam congrats on the big graduation and good luck with the move.
Anyways we also have a blog if you want to check it out. mnmchocolatecandyfunhouse.blogspot.com
Can you guess who came up with that name?
Oh my gosh! Hi Heather!!!! I'm so glad you found me! How are you??? Your little girl is adorable!
AWESOME YAYYY!!! CONGRATS!!! :) so, if the UVU athletic dep. needs a baseball coach, please put in a good word ha ha :) isn't it amazing how many times we move in 2 or 3 yr. increments in our young lives! i think its a great way to chart growth bc we grow so much so fast, esp. as we become parents! you guys are great! safe travels and best wishes!!! yayayayyy for you guys!!! :)
We can't wait to have you here!
that is so cool, you guys need to come visit
I am so excited for you guys! we definately need to get together once you get out here!
Post a Comment