
Wednesday nights are crazy are at our house, Cam teaches private baseball lessons and I have young women's- or as Aleksa calls it "the women". Aleksa LOVES to go to "womens" with mom, she gets attention and treats. This past Wednesday night I took the lone miamaid to do a "photo shoot". Which meant Aleksa got thrown in the hiking backpack that we have never actually taken hiking and off we went. She was awesome, heavy, but great! At the end I took her out and she asked if I was going to take pictures of her too, so I snapped a couple quickly.
7 comments:
she is just ADORABLE. :)
what a cutie!
Heather we just read all your posts and we love you guys so much! We are so excited you'll be closer!! I mean 12 hours is a lot better!! I could hop in the car and take a vaca to see you anytime now!! I want you guys to come to WA though too so we can show you where we call home!! :)
She is such a cutie! They grow up so fast, and develop such attitude too young! Congrats on the job in Utah--it sounds right up your alley! Good luck with the move! Hope all goes well!
BTW-- I can't believe it's already been almost 3 years since we were all back at SVU getting ready to graduate! So much has changed! Time flies!
Seriously, she is so cute. Anyways good to hear from you- in answer to your question we are still in Rexburg. Thankfully school is over and Mitch has a job in Idaho Falls but we have a house here in the burg so we will stick around for a little bit longer.
I am excited that you will be moving to Utah because we are down there often visiting my family. So we will have to try and get together sometime!
Haha she is so stinking cute i don't know how you handle it!
Post a Comment