Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What do you do in the Summer Time?

Well, it's been awhile since I have last posted Cam took his last final, I finished all my orders from the show, posted on the craft blog, Aleksa learned to be sassy(not good), Cam got released from the bishopric, Cam and Aleksa went to the baseball game,

Cam played in the Stake basketball tournament and didn't break anything,

Aleksa and I sat through Stake basketball with the help of our good friends,
and my cute sister in law Liny took me to get a pedicure for my birthday!


We have been hard at work on some cute Mother's Day presents, if you will not be receiving a present from us because you are not one of our moms- check out the craft blog. Aleksa and Sophie had a FABULOUS time playing while Joy and I crafted- and I think Joy and I had even more fun- shhh don't tell the kids.




I just printed off my to do list for the day...bummer...its long....I emailed it to myself at midnight last night as I laid there and thought of everything I had not done yet... I'll see you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Joyelle said...

i love that cute pic of the 2 girls! and kapri totally wore that cheetah dress TODAY to church LOL :) great sassy minds think alike :) love it! xo happy mamas day pretty lady!!

*Veronica Lee* said...

Sis. Walker, i will mis you so much! thank you for everything you've done! good luck @ Utah!
- Veronica -

Heather said...

Hey Heather, I don't have your email so this will have to work. My sis. in law and sister are throwing me a baby shower. I would love to see you if you are going to be here. So could you please send me a current address so they can send you an invite? that would be great. i don't know when it's going to be but most likely in june sometime. Hope to see you soon!