Here are our pictures from our swim party at the Morgan's. Thank you Morgan's for letting us come over and swim in your brand new pool- it is fabulous!!!




Soggy little feet.


Brook kept wiping her cinnamon hands on her shorts...

Well Cam has left for St. Petersburg. Bear with us- we will be using our blog to let Daddy know everything that we are doing. One day down and 28 to go... Here are some pictures of what we did yesterday Daddy. We went to church and Aleksa wore her Fourth of July dress. Then Brook and I made snickerdoodles, I accidentally added one pound of butter instead of one cup so we had to double the recipe. Needless to say we have a lot of snickerdoodles. Cade worked on saying Hello when you answer the phone with Aleksa. This morning Aleksa had her play phone and pick up the phone and said Haaaa. I think she is getting it- she also held the phone to her ear! We will try out hello when we talk to you! We love you daddy! Hope you and grandma are having a fun day!
Yes- I let Aleksa have a cookie too and she loved it!!!
3 comments:
Wow! looks fun I miss you guys take care of each other. All is well here.
We miss you guys! I am sure you miss Cameron--we're so excited for all your opportunities, though, and we'll pray for him and you while you're apart! Hope you continue to have a blast!!!!
WOW what a cute forth of july dress!! Sounds like you guys are having lots of fun and staying busy in Utah!! Miss yoU!
Post a Comment