Those of you that know me know that I have been hauling around this stool and promising Cam that I would refinish it for about a year and a half. I even moved it to Arkansas. Well the day has finally come. I am in the process of refinishing it. I need opinions on the fabric I should use to cover to top with. If you can't tell, the fabric on the right is a zebra print- the sample is really small. The fabric will cover a pad on the top and I will paint the wood black.
7 comments:
I think totally the zebra print, but you know i have a love for animal prints.
hey i don't know how to add you guys as a friend so you just add me.
I love paisleys and toiles--so I would pick the middle...but it's hard to say..I don't know what your room looks like! : ] I hope all is well in Arkansas!
lindsey SAYS middle
cache SAYS left
all are VERY cute!!
love the idea its going to be adorable!
my vote is for the zebra print it will give your living room a nice spice! you can always add red pillows to really spice it up! can't wait to see what you do with it!
My vot is the middle.
I love the middle on one, the paisley. Love it!
Post a Comment