
Aleksandra has inherited my love of all things sweet. Friday night our ward had a Sweethearts Ball- which was amazing, it was so fun. Well I signed up to make brownies for the nursery. Aleksandra had been hovering all trying to get a taste, finally I gave in and let her have one while Cam and I were getting ready. It must have given her a taste for them. Saturday I found her in the kitchen with a chair pulled up to the counter, using a table knife to cut herself a brownie and shoving it in her mouth. Aughh... what to do! Well, it gets even better because we found out Sunday from the girls in the nursery that Aleksandra ate her brownie then followed all the other little kids around until they put their brownies down and ate their brownies too, they figured that she had AT LEAST 5! No wonder she's a mess.... This week is no treat week at our house in order to stem the sugar love....
2 comments:
GO PEACH GO!!!
Those brownies look delish . . . Aleksa IS female, after all :).
Post a Comment