Monday, February 23, 2009

A day in the life of a super star...

In the morning I meet with my hair dresser to discuss new ways to do my hair, we try some new styles and then decide that less is more.




Then I go to my photo shoot, to model my new couture outfit found only at Sam's club.




Next I hit the gym to blow off some steam and maintain my girlish figure.

For dinner I decide not to let my personal chef make me something but opt instead for a fresh fruit salad, it was so great I used three bananas and two apples. It was so much though I couldn't even come close to finishing it!




Then I spend some one on one time with the number one man in my life-


Then I look through my jewelry just to check on it before I head to bed.

6 comments:

cache and lindsey said...

aleksandra we LOVE you!

Becca said...

Heather, what a great idea for a post! That Aleksa is such a doll! I had fun reading this.

Aly said...

That is so cute! And isn't it the truth? Little girls!

Cam and Josie said...

Love it! The drama of being a girl ; ) And good luck with the potty training!

The Oakeys said...

Wow. That was entertaining. Great job Heather; I loved the comments. Aleksa is super cute. Hope you guys are doing well.

Joyelle said...

ADORABLE!!! I can't wait for those fun times w/ kapri- in the mean time, Maddux is all about dressing up in everything he can find of anyone's! lol even my hot pink heels! ;) Alekdandra is simply beautiful! and i love your tiles you make! i will add u to my favorites on etsy! :)