Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tutu woes...

What do you do when your little girl never wants to wear the tutus you make her? You make another one... for her dog... Since I've been under the weather and tired of laying around I decided to make a little tutu for her dog and/or baby to see if that would make her tutus any more exciting. It did. For a while- but at least she was interested about the tutu this time- until she asked me to take her tutu off and then her dog's...



6 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. I think I might've caught something too...my body just isn't functioning right..thank goodness I have a physical scheduled for friday with all the blood drawing stuff to see if anything is wrong...I feel nauseous in the mornings and nights...and i Know I can't be pregnant...

Aly said...

That is such a great idea. Jayci refuses to wear the ones I have made for her. She doesn't like how they feel. I will make one for her duckie and then she probably won't be able to take it off!

Anonymous said...

SHE LOOKS SO BIG!!!! love you!! love the tutu on the dog! hahaha feel free to send one to the mia! hahaha jk oh aleksa is so cute i miss her!!!

us... said...

The tutus are adorable! The little shirts you made are adorable.... You are always a step ahead of me! Now I am just going to have to copy you :)

Beck said...

Hey there! I saw your blog on someone else's and clicked on. I can't believe how big Aleksandra is. I seems like not long ago that you guys were here. She's so beautiful!

ALC Wedding Photography said...

Heather i for some reason did not have you on my blog list and I haven't checked your blog in forever! i love the tutu you made! it's sooooooooo darn cute! and the shirts! oh how darling! did you serge around the letter? i'm just asking bc i'm trying to copy you! lol!