Sunday, April 5, 2009

Visit from Grandma...

We had a great time when Grandma Lori came to visit. I was still sick most of the time but we were able to do some fun things. I think grandma and Aleksa were perfectly content to play with each other, Cam was content to watch March Madness and I just wanted to sleep- so all in all everyone ended up happy. We took Lori to Eureka Springs one day. I was dying to take her there- I love Eureka Springs- it is so inspiring to me. I could take photos there all day long and still have a list of places I want t look at! We had such a fun time- please come again grandma!!!


Aleksa loves flowers!


Okay, don't you just want to live here?! This house was so gorgeous!



A picture is worth a thousand words, and I don't have any words to add...
Cam and Lori at the Mexican restaurant we went to, it was very good!

Lori and I LOVED this little house!

Grandma was here for our weekly Friday night pizza picnic. Every Friday we have pizza and spread a blanket out on the floor for a picnic. Aleksa loves this- pizza and a picnic- it doesn't get much better for any of us, and Cam is just pumped that its Friday!

Lori also made her YUMMY fresh guacamole. It was so good, I think we all made ourselves sick because we could not stop.



Just like dad.

Aunt Liny- these are the flowers Aleksa picked for you on your birthday. I usually only let her pick one but on your birthday she got five!


1 comment:

cache and lindsey said...

im so glad lori was able to come out looks like your had a great time! and thanks for letting aleksa pick me multiple flower and even my favorite flowers! lol