We took Aleksa out Saturday morning to take some pictures of her in her Easter dresses (we have two very nice grandmas). She did pretty good, it was a little cold out so we will try again later this week too.
When we took our pictures by the fountain a gust of wind came and blew her basket into the fountain. Luckily, another gust came and blew the basket back to us. A photographer saw our plight and asked us if we would like to use her baby chicks for some pictures because she was between clients. We were so excited! Aleksa LOVES birds, talking about birds, singing about birds and looking at birds. We were soon to find out that she does NOT love being by birds or touching birds. She was so scared of the chicks. She did touch one with one finger as fast as she cold but that was it, no more. I had a great time holding the little chicks, they were so soft and so sweet. Come to find out after we got home that Cam didn't really want anything to do with the chicks either.... So while Cam and I thought we were about to get the world's best Easter pictures for free- Aleksa had a whole other plan. After the chick incident Aleksa was done with pictures for the day. So we will go out this week and try and get some pictures in her other pink dress this week.


4 comments:
Her dresses are adorable! And I can't believe how blonde she has gotten. I am jealous. I would love to have hair like that.
she is the cutest thing ever! the little pink and yellow dresses are ADORABLE! I can't believe she didn't like the chicks, I would have totally thought she would love them! I love that last picture so cute!
you look beautiful leks we love you!
The picture of her with Cam, shying away from the chicks, is PRICELESS. It's more memorable when they don't do what we want, huh?
She is so darling! I can't believe how big she's getting. How are you guys? I hope you had a nice Easter.
Suzy
Post a Comment