Unbelievable, the show is over and we are all still alive. The house leaves something to be desired but it's a work in progress. The show went GREAT! Heather and I had a big turn out and both made our goals which is always nice for a first show and probably any other show. The big highlight of the day that a store picked up my tiles and are going to carry them in their store! I am so excited! Now I am just busy filling custom orders and trying to help Aleksandra remember what it was like when she had a full time mom! Overall, the show was great and I will do one again but I am a little relived that the next show isn't until November. I thought I would post a lot of pictures for catch up, but I downloaded my pics and there aren't very many sorry....
We did take time out to paint our toes- the color is bright orange and called "Big Daddy"- you gotta love that.... We also had popsicles out on the deck- they were yummy!
Aleksa loves to put on her shoes lately and she actually does a pretty good job getting them on the right feet. I am so mad though, we bought her SUPER cute little NIke flip flops and we lost one before she ever wore them. But Aleksa insists on wearing the one we have everyday!
Here is how I package my tiles for the show, they are little chocolate boxes.
2 comments:
I haven't been to your blog in forever it seems. I love the tiles you made for the show, they are so cute! Congratulations on getting your goal for the show, good luck on trying to fill all those orders. Aleksa can come over and play anytime you need to get some work done.
Aleksa is getting too big! What a cutie. Thats exciting about your tiles, which I love by the way =) Good work lady, tell Cam hi!
Post a Comment