Wednesday, September 2, 2009

5 Years


Cam and I celebrated our 5th anniversary in August. He was able to come out and spend a week with us between clerkships and school. We opted to do a "staycation" instead of presents this year. We stayed at the Armstrong Mansion in Salt Lake City, Utah. It was very beautiful and had a lot of interesting history. When the church was experiencing problems with polygomy Pres. Wilford Woodruff hid at the Armstrong Mansion in the basement. You can stay in that room even- pretty cool. All of the rooms are named after months of the year.
We stayed in the June Bride room- they were running a great special- if you booked their cheapest room they would upgrade you to the best room they had available when you checked in- we got the best room for the price of the cheapest- not too shabby.




Why in the world I chose to stand like this I don't know- oh well at least we have a picture of both of us...

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Sounds like a great anniversary for both of yoU! That's awesome that Cam got to make it out!!!