

Aleksandra has been in our family now for 730 days- can it be? It seems like she has always been with us and feels like she was just born yesterday. Aleksandra we love your sweet personality, how willing you are to help us, your darling laugh, how you try to sing along when we sing, how you read your "skiptures" and how you give kissed and hugs everyday. Love you baby- here's a look at your past two years and hoping for many many more!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday!! That has flown by. She is so adorable.
What a cute post!! I love looking back at the pictures. Aleksa is adorable!!
PS- I also like how the Soph is the only one who refuses to stand in the castle for a picture.
What crazy kids!!
Yay! Happy Birthday, Aleksandra! What a precocious girl--she's a sweetie.
I love seeing The Cliffs! (sniff, sniff)
I love the decorations you had for Aleksa's princess party! How cute!
Post a Comment