Friday, September 11, 2009


Fall is my favorite season by far, but this fall I have been clinging to summer. Maybe I'm sentimental because this fall Aleksa, my baby, is turning 2- a fact she reminds me of everyday. Maybe it's because this is our last year in law school- an event I have been anticipating for forever. But I realize that this crazy life as students has a lot of pros that I'm not willing to give up quite yet. Maybe it's just because I want time to slow down- who knows. Anyway, here's a picture that I don't want to forget from this summer.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Do you really have a polaroid camera, or is it a stylized photo? Either way, I like it . . . and good luck with your last year, Cam!

Joy said...

I totally understand what you are saying. How many times have we been counting down the days until the end of a year of law school? And now, it really is bittersweet. BUT-- we have to have an all out
p-a-r-t-y when this May comes!!