

Wow. It had been a crazy two weeks at our house. School has been nuts for Cameron and we have been trying to make important decisions for the future. I have had two craft shows back to back- and spent the week in between them fighting off a nasty little cold. But here are some pictures from my big show- it was amazing! The sale went great- sold out of my advent calendars and got orders for more and the tiles went really well too. I also was able to actually enjoy the show and not be so worried and stressed this time around- surprising how much of a difference that makes. I am exhausted but happy and will have one more crazy week filling orders from shows and etsy before my much needed trip to Dallas to see family and eat some of Rick's FABULOUS smoked turkey!
6 comments:
Wow! you are amazing, Heather. I wish we lived closer so we could craft together. Love your stuff and I bet you are SO tired!
Great job, Heather!!
I love your calenders. They are adorable. You should take a nap. You deserve it!
Your stuff is gorgeous, but I have already told you that THOUSANDS of times! Love ya!
Heather you amaze me!! I don't know how you find time to do all of that stuff!! It's all gorgeous!! Good work and I'm sure you guys are doing well and happy like always...miss you friend!!
You Heathers and your talents! Seriously it is fabulous! Those Christmas countdowns are especially adorable. I hope you both raked in the big bucks!
You totally amaze me, Heather! I'd love to send you a Christmas card if you'll send me your address! I'd also love to keep in touch via blogs. Mine is private so send me your e-mail address if you're interested...ssknight@mac.com.
Post a Comment