Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Halloween Little Pumpkin!!!

Aleksa's first Halloween! She was a very tired little pumpkin for Halloween. We didn't get any trick or treaters which was a bummer for Cam. But we did have a fun night together as a family. Aleksa went trick or treating on the web cam to grandma and grandpa Walker and grandma and grandpa Daun.


Trick or treat!!

Asleep at the end of the night, missing a sock and her hat.

3 comments:

Daniel Hunter said...

She is so sweet and such a cute little pumpkin! But I want to know where your costume pictures are? :)

Ashley said...

She's the cutest little pumpkin I've ever seen!!!

The Singletons said...

aw~ Rick and I call Victoria "our little pumpkin" too! lol i just love it! How are you feeling? Give me your number so I can call and chat with you! MISS YA