Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I've been tagged....

The Rules: You have to write six things about you that others do not know. Then you have to tag six other people by leaving comments on their blogs inviting them to read your blog. (I only tagged four people because most of you have been tagged already :))

I tag Alex, Ashley, Heather, and Lacey.
I was tagged by Brynne- thank you- it was a lot of fun to do...
1. I love blogs. I always said that I would never make one and thought people were crazy for blogging. But then I started to change my mind when I started to read my friends blogs. Now, I'm hooked. I love taking pictures of our life and posting them to the blog. Cameron makes fun of me because of how often I check everyone's blogs looking for updates. I try to be sly about checking them so he won't tease me but the blogs with music kill me everytime! He hears the music and just smirks at me and asks whose blog I am looking at. I can't help it, since we have moved away I love being able to see what everyone is doing. Cameron may tease but he has asked me several times to take pictures of things for the blog.



2. I am conquering one of my big fears. I hate the phone- ask anyone who has tried to call me at one point or the other. I just get uncomfortable on the phone, especially when I have to call someone. I don't know what it is about the phone but its hard for me. I am blessed to be able to work from home part-time- which is wonderful for us. It allows me to spend time with Aleksa and allows Cameron more time to study which also means more quality time together as a family. It's a great job and my boss is wonderful, the only catch is part of my job requires making calls. It took me three days to make my first call. Everyday, it is a battle to make the first call, but it does seem like it is getting easier. I have found that if I read my scriptures before going to work- the calls are much easier to make- and I make more calls- go figure. Now if I could only get the courage to take on other fears...

3. I love to play games- board games, card games, video games... The only problem is that I am ultra competitive. When I was little games usually ended in a fight. Now that I am older it is a little better but I still get upset when I lose. Another problem is that I lose, a lot, especially when I play with Cam- he always wins. My favorite game right now is Settlers of Catan.


4. I love to read. I especially love to re-read books that I love. I think that I have read Jane Austen's Persuasion about 10 times. I love children's books. I am so excited to have a child that I can read to, just like my mom read to us. I can't wait until she loves to read too.



5. I love buffalo wings- the problem is I married someone that loves buffalo wings. We eat wings all the time. We love to try new wing places-as my dad would say -we're on the quest for the perfect buffalo wing. Cam also likes to experiment and make his own wing sauces- they are awesome. The one thing I hate about eating buffalo wings is the way my lips turn so red after I eat them.


6. I love taking pictures and looking at pictures. One day I hope to be a lot better photographer than currently- but everyone has to start somewhere. I love looking at professional photographers work. I really love pictures of people- I think I love how they capture emotions, its so beautiful to me.

No comments: