A lot of our friends have just had babies in the last couple of weeks and it has kind of made me sad that Aleksa is growing up so fast. But then I remember the sleepless nights and I think again. She is growing fast though. Aleksa has started to do a lot of new things lately. She is sleeping through the night now- which Cam and I both love. She has started to suck on her thumb/fist- she's still working on that one. She has also started to stick out her tongue. But our favorite thing that she has started doing is smiling. Cam and I think it is so cute- we will pretty much do anything to get her to smile. I thought I would try and get some pictures of her smiling for the blog and well she did all three- usually combining her smile and sticking out her tongue.
2 comments:
OH I love the smile! I had that same boppy cover. Just to let you know i tagged you! Yup you have to do it:)
how cute! i can't wait till ethan does more than eat,sleep, pee, poop, cough, sneeze, and CRY! she's so cute!
Post a Comment