Okay so our weeks seem so busy that the only day I really have time to post is Sunday. So we bombard you with posts each Sunday. We're going to work on spreading them out. I just had to put pictures of her in her Sunday dress today. Everything is still a little bit big, but she has finally started to grow- she now weighs 8.14 and is 21.5 inches. In true mom fashion, I just think that she looks so cute...
2 comments:
Heather you guys are took cute together!! I love it!! Her booties are way cute now that I can see them really clear!!
I love being bombarded by postings it is so fun! Alexa is so dang cute! That outfit on her....Somedays it makes me want to have a girl. Not that i dont love my boy cause believe me he is my everything,but there are no tights, or bows, or fun dresses for him. I just get to chase him around trying not to let him eat dirt and money off the ground! He is so busy......But speaking of cute, You look so good! What are your secrets?
Post a Comment