Sunday, January 20, 2008

I got my new shoes on...

Aleksa is growing up so fast- when we took her to Utah she was a skinny little baby. Now she's a chubby little girl, sitting in her boppy and wearing her big girl jeans and shoes. I have been waiting for her to grow into her 3-6 month clothes- they are just too cute! Her little shirt is a personal ad- Ashley and I bought matching his and her shirts for Aleksa and Ethan when I found out I was pregnant- so Ashley now we need some pictures of Ethan. In fact, this is the first thing I bought for Aleksa...




Aleksa is her little velvet sweat suit and nikes- love it!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Yes! She is super cute and I love love love the cute clothes.

Heather, I can't call you because I don't have long distance till Al gets home with the cell--but I am going to the gym on Tues/Thurs in the evening--NOT MWF. You wanna meet there on Thursday? Tomorrow is the FHE thing and I know I'll be working on that.

Anonymous said...

ohh! cute shoes she is adorable. how are you guys doing??