Thursday, January 3, 2008

Walker Family Picture Day...

I just have to preface this story with this-for those of you who know our little baby- you know that it is not hard to get her to smile at all. Well Lori wanted a family picture for Christmas. So we all go to this great photographer to have our pictures done. Well Aleksa scowled at him during the big family shot, our family shot and her pictures. We went outside to have some shots taken and she had a meltdown- needless to say no smiles. It was then time to take pictures of her in her blessing dress. Well I had to nurse her to calm her down which was awkward to say the least. Cam got her calmed down the rest of the way. She still did not even crack a smile. The photographer says that he thinks he has something that will work so we stop. We take her to the changing area to get her out of her blessing dress and she cracks a smile, and another, and another and then starts to coo. I could not believe it- what a turkey. As an update- Lori and I went to look at the proofs and to Aleksa's credit there was one smile- but it looks like a popeye smile.



2 comments:

us... said...

I feel your pain Heather I take pictures of Caden all day long. A lot of times I do not have a picture that he isn't smiling in. Well, we went to get family and grandkid pictures and he was beside himself. I dont know if it was because I wasn't behind the camera or what but it was so sad. Somtimes I have to check his belly to make sure they cut the cord, cause most days it is as if we are still attatched:] I wouldn't have it any other way! And it really is only when strangers come in his face and want to take him away! He already knows stranger danger:]

Luke and Niki said...

You guys look like you had a lot of fun at new years! Do you guys like arkansas better than BV????