I first of all would like to thank my big brother for his inspiration in life and blogging. Second man look at Aleksa go haha I have to admit with those new shoes and rocker attitude you might want to get her a guitar or something so she can become what she was destined to be.
She is so adorable! I can't believe how fast all of the time has gone by. How are you guys doing? Heather, I want your email address so I can write to you. Thanks!
2 comments:
I first of all would like to thank my big brother for his inspiration in life and blogging. Second man look at Aleksa go haha I have to admit with those new shoes and rocker attitude you might want to get her a guitar or something so she can become what she was destined to be.
She is so adorable! I can't believe how fast all of the time has gone by. How are you guys doing? Heather, I want your email address so I can write to you. Thanks!
Post a Comment