Christmas was very wonderful this year. Cam and I couldn't believe the change that we felt this year- having a baby has changed everything. As I was up that night feeding Aleksa I had a really beautiful thought. I realized that Mary was probably up that night with her baby too. Suddenly the night feedings that night were not such a burden.
Aleksa's first Christmas came and went like most of her other days- she slept and ate. She was awake to see what Santa left her. She played with her "tower of Pooh" but was too tired to do much else. Mom had to open for Aleksa and dad. It was a great day, we are so grateful to our families for everything they have done for us.
Checking out her presents.

Playing with her "tower of Pooh"
Little hogwear!

Grandma, Grandpa and Aunt Tori
Great Grandma and Grandpa Daun

Aleksa and her cabbage patch doll.
Daddy got the illustrated 1776 book.
Aunt B and Aleksa in their matching leopard print jammies.
No comments:
Post a Comment