I had my 24th birthday this week- Cam had his last final during the day and surprised me with a party that night that he had planned between studying and taking finals. I went to breakfast with some friends in the morning- it was a really nice day. Aleksa also started to crawl on my birthday-she has been army crawling but now she is really crawling-yay! Cam and Aleksa got me a camera for my birthday- it was so sweet of them.
I also had my first mother's day today. Cam and Aleksa sang during sacrament with the primary and priesthood holders. Cam helped Aleksa wave to me. During the song Aleksa was trying to sing- which basically means yell- Cam kept putting her binky in her mouth to keep her quiet. This only made her mad- she then took her head band and ripped it off- all in all it was a success- a very funny success- but a success.
2 comments:
I am glad you had a good birthday. I hope there are many more to come.
Happy late birthday! Enjoy going out with your friends while you can. Before you know it, Aleksa won't let you sit down for more than five minutes!
Post a Comment