Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Reception....


Cache and Lindsey had their reception at the Morgan's. It was so fun to return to the place that we had our reception almost four years ago. It was so beautiful and the weather was perfect! Here is a picture of me, Cam, Aleksa standing where Cam and I stood at our reception.

Uncle Randy, Lori and Aleksa.
Ethan loved the cheesecake- but he wanted to feed himself!
Aleksa made this plate for Cache and Lindsey.


Aleksa hanging out with the bridesmaids and Lindsey.




Isn't this the most beautiful spot?

What a gorgeous cake!


3 comments:

Aly said...

Beautiful wedding. You look great, Heather!

Cam and Josie said...

What a gorgeous reception! I LOVE the colors. You guys look so good--and Aleksa is a doll!

Becca said...

Wow! Looks like a lot of fun . . . I bet you had a blast! And we're glad to have you back.