Friday, May 2, 2008

We love the 80's...

Tonight we went to an 80's birthday party. It was rad. After my google search on 80's fashion, I pulled out some Aqua Net, jelly bracelets and blue eye shadow and went to town. Cam also put the Aqua Net to good use. We took Aleksa with us to the party so of course she wore leg warmers and a mini skirt.

Yes Cache, that is all my hair...
Don Johnson what a narly guy.

Girls just wanna have fun.
Some of the boys.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

You guys are so hot! Ouch! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun with your friends! What a fun idea! Aleksa is a doll in that outfit too! I love it!

Kenz said...

All we can say is TOTALLY RAD. You guys actually make the 80's look cool- not an easy accomplishment! Love it!

Ammons Family said...

I found your blog. Yeah! And Happy Birthday to you!

Heather Singleton said...

LOVE THE PICS! It's been sooo long since I've seen or talked to you! What have you been up to? I wanna know everything! xoxoxo