Utah has been really fun, we added a new sister to our family- what could be better than that?!? The wedding was so beautiful- it was the first sealing that I have ever attended other than my own. It was special to be able to go back to the Salt Lake Temple (where Cam and I got married) and see Cache and Lindsey married. It was also special to return to the Morgan's for the reception. Here are some videos and pictures from that day. There are a lot of peach- indulge me- we just got a new camera and were dying to see what it could do- it does a lot....
The first set of pictures are from the groom's dinner the night before the wedding.
The first set of pictures are from the groom's dinner the night before the wedding.
This is such a tender little picture of Grandma Hopkin, Cam and Aleksa.
While we were outside the Temple, Cam took the camera and went crazy. I think he took more pictures in that hour than he has in his whole life!
No comments:
Post a Comment