Sunday, June 8, 2008

WRESTLE!!!!

Cam and Aleksandra love to wrestle! This is just the tail end of their last bout. Aleksandra has Cam in the popular hair vice. Cam attempts to use the Belly Blow but was countered with the drool pile driver. (You can see some remanants left) Cam tapped out a couple minutes later and sustained only minor injuries. (Two giant scratches under his right eye). Not too many people though can go 12 rounds with the PEACHINATOR. CRAZY KIDS.

5 comments:

Aly said...

She is just so adorable. I wish I could see her! She is getting so big too. Don't you just love little babies? That laugh is so sweet. And what a good daddy!

Aly said...

Great! I am glad you want to do it with us. We are picking out our first book right now. LauriAnn and I get to choose the first one. HA! We'll put it up there soon.

ALC Wedding Photography said...

what a darling moment!

Harper said...

That is adorable!

Heather Singleton said...

CUTE! Hey what uploading tool do you use for your videos??