Saturday, June 7, 2008

So much to do, so little time...

I think that is how Aleksa feels these days. She is constantly moving and getting into everything. Here are some pictures and video clips of Aleksa after the wedding and since we have been home.









Aleksa went to the park with Ethan and Ali while we were in Utah at my parents' house. Everyone had a great time on our walk as well- Aleksa esp. loved the wagon ride- Cam put his phone in the wagon with Aleksa while it was playing her favorite song- you can see her dancing to John Mayer.




Aleksa went swimming at Grandma and Grandpa Walkers- she LOVED it. We have been going swimming tons in Arkansas since we have been home. Now when we walk into the pool area Aleksa starts to yell and wave her arms because she is so excited.




It is so hot here in Arkansas that we have been having popsicles in the afternoon and then going swimming. Aleksa loves to eat her popsicles but they make a huge mess.

We went to Eureka Springs with my mom and dad this past week- I had a really fun time taking pictures- here a just a few- Tori was gracious enough o let me take some of her. I loved the Victorian houses I couldn't take enough pictures of the houses. We had such a great time with my parents here- can't wait to see them again in about three weeks- we call it the summer of vacation because this will be the most we have seen our families since we moved away from Utah pretty much.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I love the pool pictures! She looks so rosy and cutesy with that pool-blue background. Did you guys go to Thorncrown Chapel in Eureka Springs? It's one of my favorite places in Arkansas!