Monday, February 1, 2010

Extreme Room Makeover

So long story short Aleksa bailed out of her crib Saturday night and landed on her face- double bummer- bummer that she fell on her face and bummer now that we can no longer lock her in her crib. Yesterday we turned her crib into a bed and I slept by her crib all night long which made me realize how freezing her room is ( I was in a mummy bag even!). So today I am off to my favorite home decor store (Target) to get curtains, a night light, a pillowcase, and a way to control the toy chaos.
Side note- Aleksandra is drinking a glass of powdered milk right now and she thinks its awesome- Gross.

1 comment:

Joyelle said...

oooooo i cant wait to see how cute a room you come up with for little miss cutie face!!! if you dont find any curtains, i know you can whip some up in a print that youd love!