Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Proud Report...

I'm proud to report that the fourth member of our family is growing- that's right "baby"as in Aleksa's baby doll.... is growing. This morning Aleksa brought "baby" to me and asked for a pen- alarms should have sounded- they didn't I was getting my Nie fix for the day. Then I heard from the bedroom...
"oh good job baby! you growing so big! I so proud of you baby"
What?! I ran back to see and Aleksa was marking "baby's" height on her growth chart- joy. Aleksa is the proudest mom on the block this morning- she keeps telling baby over and over
"I so proud of you!"


Aleksa is all about falsifying her height as well- she is on her tiptoes here.

4 comments:

Joy said...

I thought for a second that you were announcing a pregnancy. Just a baby doll!!!!

Tiana said...

Seriously I thought that too....you tricky little blog poster you. Miss you!

Joyelle said...

i love how kids repeat things and act the same way toward others (& toys!!) as they are treated- good job mom! :)

Ashley said...

Yeah I was thinking the same about the pregnancy thing...although I would be completely heartbroken if I found out through your blog that you are pregnant!!! I love this post! LOL!! Miss you